March 21, 2016

UNILAG undergraduate dies after taking poison in hostel

Samson Folarin A 300-level microbiology student of the University of Lagos, Jacob Eniola, has died after allegedly consuming a poisonous substance known as sniper. The victim was said... ....[The Punch]»

» Subscribe to NGHeadlines..

No comments:

Featured Post..

What is MonkeyPox Disease All About?

Monkeypox is a rare viral zoonosis (a virus transmitted to humans from animals) with symptoms in humans similar to those seen in the past ...